- SAP BPA is a new rebranded solution that replaces SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood.
- Customers already running SAP CPS can upgrade directly to SAP BPA from any release of SAP CPS.
- Upgrading from SAP CPS 8.0 to SAP BPA V9 uses the same process as applying a maintenance update to SAP CPS 8.0, therefore upgrading is quick and easy.
- The following are some points to consider when updating to BPA 9
- SAP CPS by Redwood version 8 (M33.x)
- SAP BPA by Redwood version 9 (9.0.x.x)
- Running on SAP Netweaver Java 7.3 and higher.
SAP Central Proces Scheduler by Redwood Business Process Automation CPS BPA upgrade update , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , Central Process Scheduling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.