- You try to remove / change the 'Assembly type' in an assembly enabled requirements class which has already been saved on the database. System raises error message 'Switching to assembly type 0/1/2/3/4 is not valid (Message no. = VT374)'.
- You try to clear the 'Order Type' field in an assembly enabled requirements class which has already been saved on the database. System raises error message 'You need to enter an order type for assembly types '2' and '3' (Message no. = VT366)'.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Available-to-Promise
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Montageart, Bedarfsklasse, Auftragsart, Bedarfsart , KBA , SD-BF-AC , Availability Check , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , PP-ATO , Assembly Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.