When using Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 10, 11 or 12, attempting to delete Android or Windows Phone devices in the Afaria Administrator and including the Inventory data option causes the following behaviour:
- The device is not deleted
- The Administrator displays 'Error accessing Afaria Administrator. An error has occurred. Click here to reload the home page.'
- An error is logged in the Afaria Server Message Log: 'API0000: Fatal Exception (Devices.DeleteDevice): Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS" in the equal to operation.'
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 10
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 11
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 12
- Android devices
- Windows Phone devices
collation , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.