- When using the LastExecutionTime() function in a Web Intelligence report, the time zone value is appended at the end of the Formula.
- The Formula has to be a String data type in order to append the time zone reference.
- The behavior is the same when using either the LastExecutionTime() or the LastExecutionDate() functions.
- The requirement is to remove the time zone reference.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Web Intelligence
web intelligence, webi, LastExecutionTime, LastExecutionDate, date format, formatting, time zone, GMT, append, remove , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.