- As part of Intelligent Services, Succession Planning now handles the following:
- An event is published when a successor is added to a position: MDF Position, Legacy Position, Role-Person. This event is called New Successor.
- Notifications are triggered and sent to the Succession Planner, if they occur for an employee who is a successor for the following EC events: Employee Termination, Employee Time Off
- Intelligent Services, v12 UI, Employee Central (only work for customers using Employee Central)
- Configuration guide for Intelligent Services
intelligent services, termination, employee central, succession management, succession planners, notifications, alerts , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-EC-ITS , Intelligent Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.