- Login Error:Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS 'Database':'6400'.
- The CMS on machine was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031).
- Event Viewer log file has following information:
- Oracle Error: ORA-24369 .
- Error Description:Required callbacks not registered for one or more bind handles.
- Error Cause:No callbacks have been registered for one or more of the bind handles which are part of the RETURNING clause.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- Oracle 11G,12C
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
CMS.exe crash,Western character set,UTF* ,CMS stopped. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.