- You are working with SAP Process Integration (PI)/Process Orchestration (PO)
- You have a SOAP Sender -> RFC Receiver synchronous scenario configured
- The SOAP Adapter is configured for HTTP communication (not HTTPS)
- There is an intermittent error thrown in the SOAP Sender Channel which is visible in the Communication Channel Monitor
- The error is: Cannot get OutBuffer: -7 connection to partner broken
- This error is thrown if the RFC call is taking a long time to complete
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SEC , Adapter Framework Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.