- Why is the field VBAK-AEDAT (changed on date) not correctly populating the dates in Table VBAK whenever there is change on the Pricing conditions of a sales order.
- Why is the field VBAK-AEDAT (changed on date) not being updated when you change a statistical pricing condition in a sales order or in a sales contract.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, VBKD-PRSDT, pricing date, KONV, pricing structure, VBAK, AEDAT, VA02, VA42, T180-TRTYP, XVBAK_UPDKZ, UPDKZ_UPDATE, MV45AF0B_BELEG_BEARBEITEN_ENDE , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.