- The Central Management Server (CMS) cannot be started when Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) is restarted.
- In Windows application event log, the following error is outputted:
Services root server reported an error Initialization Failure .. (Cause: InfoObject with ID XXXXXX is corrupted and is from the database entfernt.InfoObject with ID XXXXXX is corrupted and is from the database removed. BLOB is NULL)
- In the CMS trace log, the following error is outputted:
assert failure: (.\OracleDatabase.cpp:119). (0 : Programmer error: OCI_INVALID_HANDLE).
Unknown ISubsystem::Error caught: The index info object with id 108 does not match the type of the index already in the database. The requested property type is string and the one in the database is datetime. The requested property size is 32 and the one in the database is 32. Index info object does match what is already in the database.
- If adding -trace xs parameter to CMS console and from the CMS trace log, the following outputted can be confirmed:
(.\OracleStatement.cpp:156) Prepare: SQL: SELECT ObjectID, Version, LastModifyTime, CRC, SI_CRYPTOGRAPHIC_KEY, Properties FROM CMS_InfoObjects7 WHERE TypeID = 16 ORDER BY ObjectID
(.\OracleStatement.cpp:188) Prepared statement Execute
SIServerController:run: Fail to initialize or uninitialize. Reason is InfoObject with ID XXXXXX is corrupted and is from the database entfernt.InfoObject with ID XXXXXX is corrupted and is from the database removed. BLOB is NULL
More about the console mode of CMS, see KBA 1828536
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- Oracle database (Used for CMS repository DB)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BusinessObjects_cms, 35101, glf , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.