- The user has created a service confirmation and filled out all necessary information, however the user did not want to accomplish the job yet
- In order to make sure the information does not get lost in case of any kind of failure the user replicated the confirmation to the server
- After the replication was done the assignment including the confirmation disappeared from his mobile device
- The confirmation was transferred to the backend with the status “open” The problem now is, that the Assignment was set to status "I1005 - Completed" even though the Confirmation is still "Open"
- Thus the assignment disappeared from the client "work list" including the linked confirmation
- There is no indication why the status I1005 was set in the backend
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
- SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2
SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-SM , Syclo SAP CRM Service Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.