- A table space is modified and needs to be dropped and recreated.
- A table is partitioned or an existing partition is modified.
- There is an index in this table.
- SAP PowerDesigner generates a CREATE statement to recreate the partitioned table but not the index.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
alter, add, tablespace, ts, drop, miss, misses, missing, 795324, CR795324, CR#795324 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.