- During cross platform migration
- From an ASE on AIX to a host with a different endian architecture
- The target ASE reports invalid column length errors on the sysobjects table:
Invalid column length: 14507. Value must be between 0 and 103 at offset 85 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 70.
- And a stack trace containing modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- Migrating from AIX to a different platform (for example Linux x64)
crossplatform, XPDL, cross-platform, 795690, CR795690, conversion , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.