- Your VDS server is configured to run as a Microsoft Windows service. This is set in Server properties > General > NT Service.
- When starting the VDS server, following error happens:
----------- Starting server -----------
Failed starting server:
The <your defined service name> service could not be started.
The service did not report an error.
More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3534.
The <your defined service name> service is starting.
- The relevant service status is Stopped in Windows Control Panel > Services.
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2 Virtual Directory Server
- SAP Identity Management 8.0 Virtual Directory Server
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
IdM, VDS server stopped. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.