- The commitment document is not generated from Purchase Requisition or Purchase Order.
- The commitment value displayed in T-code CJI5 or other commitment reports, for PR or PO is not as you expected.
In the above cases, you can use the report Z_CHECK_COMMITMENTS for checking the PR and PO. It will provide you with the following information:
- Which customizing setting is missing.
- Whether the commitment is correct and how to correct it if the commitment is inconsistent.
Not in scope:
- This report is not applied for cash management and funds management.
- This report is not applied for service or limit items. For service related commitment, you can create SAP incident with component MM-SRV-GF-CO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Commitment, budget, supportability, tool, report , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CO , Commitment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.