- When the "auditing" functionality is enabled and a stack overflow is detected.
stack_tracer: stack overflow last chance handler. Task 20644003 has completely exhausted stack at line 2171 in
file /XXXX/XXXX/ase157sp12x/SID/porttree/svr/sql/generic/source/useful/exception.c. Cleanup is no longer possible and task will be killed
- An "Infected with signal 11" error at the function chk_usr_role_audit() is reported in the SAP ASE errorlog.
Current process (0x734b0fab) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000126eabc (chk_usr_role_audit+0x2a), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000008d98)
- A stack trace with the following functions is reported:
- Also, a graceful shutdown may hang.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
segmentation, fault, segfault, access, violation, stacktrace, crash, hung, stackoverflow, audit, stack_tracer, stack overflow last chance handler, Cleanup is no longer possible and task will be killed, 765517, CR765517 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.