- The Portal is running in Quirks Mode (IE=5, IE=EmulateIE7)
- You are using the legacy Ajax Framework Page
- When you launch the ESS or MSS in the Portal Content Area and it does not display correctly
- Title is missing an underline
- A dot is shown instead under the titles
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
display, incorrect, employee, self, service, self-service, manager, display, dot, period, underline, line, portal, render, Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5 , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , CA-ESS-WD , ESS Web Dynpro , EP-PCT-MGR-HR , BP for Manager Self-Service (HR) , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.