- Running Managed System Configuraton for a System.
- TNS name of the Solution Manager system is showing in place of the TNS name of Managed system in step "Enter System Parameters".
- In DBACOCKPIT (ABAP), Solution Manager has Managed systems SID incorrectly set as the Extended SID.
- Running Managed System Configuration for a System.
- Database Extractor Setup fails with the following error:
"Error while retrieving DBA Cockpit Self-Monitoring results, Error retrieving database object from LMDB"
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Extended SID, TNS, DB Parameters, MSC, DB Extractor, Extractors Setup, configure automatically. DBCOCKPIT , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-CFG-MNG , Managed System Configuration , SV-SMG-INS , Installation, Configuration and Upgrade of Solution Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.