- The ESP project was running fine on all versions of ESP 5.1, prior to SP04 PL03.
- The node.xml file was used to change the hostname configuration setting of the ESP server.
- ESP 5.1 SP11 is running.
- ESP 5.1 SP11 does not use the node.xml file.
- During the installation, 'Typical' was selected.
- It is assumed that the installation set the cluster's default hostname to use the server where ESP was installed.
- When a client application attempts to connect to the ESP server, it returns the project URL 'localhost' instead of the hostname of the server.
- The client application is unsuccessful when attempting to connect to project URL 'localhost' instead of the hostname for the server.
- How to change the hostname setting configuration so that a client can successfully get the project URL with the correct hostname?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP11
streaming, processing, cluster, credentials, external, access, login, failed , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.