- Data is read from an InfoProvider contains HANA optimized cube, aDSO, or HCPR. It could be in a BW query or a planning function.
- In transaction LISTCUBE, when switch on option 'Use DB aggregation' and 'Use mat. aggregates', you get wrong data returned. The result set could be less than expected.
- In LISTCUBE, when switch off 'Use DB aggregation' or 'Use mat. aggregates', a different result is returned.
- Navigation attribute is switched on for a characteristic in the HANA optimized cube or HCPR. For aDSO, a characteristic has at least one navigation attribute.
- A query (or a planning buffer query) gets different result when execute with Operations in BWA/HANA mode set to 0 (TREXOPS =0) and 3 (TREXOPS = 3)
- A query gets 'No applicable data found' when a time characteristic is drilled down although it gets data back before the drill down.
- BW on HANA
SAP BW/4HANA all versions ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
ADSO, TREXOPS, HCPR, aDSO , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DBA-MD , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.