- You are using BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS to retrieve a valid source of supply for a particular material and plant and item category combination.
- You have contracts maintained as a source list for more than one item category type, for example, a standard contract and a sub contracting contract.
- The BAPI proposes both contracts as a source of supply without regard to the item category.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, LMEWQF12, search_source_of_supply, LMEQRF1P, PSTYP_KNTTP, comim-bsart, check_t161a. , KBA , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.