- The rule task fails with failed-data connection configured. Getting the following error in the task log:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented
- Without failed-data connection, it works fine.
- The error happens when trying to insert the date type of failed data. Removed the date type column from the view, the task worked.
- Information Steward 188.8.131.526
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
IS, SQL Server, Native Client, Optional feature not implemented, DI, Rule, Task, failed connection , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.