- If we use an icon as custom symbol, it will be not displayed in Legacy Report Editor.
The icon must be at least 48 pixels x 48 pixels with 32 bit depth. Only the label and stereotype are visible.
The icon is not displayed:
- when previewing a report using the Legacy Report Editor,
- when generating a RTF report from the Legacy Report Editor.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL04
"Custom symbol for stereotype", "Enable custom shape", CR794881, 794881 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.