- You are using BPC RDS US GAAP Starter kit SP03
- Data link cannot retrieve the target report after the EPM connection switched back from other environment connection.
- Error"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" or "Workbook does not exist" is shown.
- Restart the EPM report or re-logon could not solve the issue.
- The data link seems damaged after the connection changes.
- The issue is only observed in US GAAP environment, no issue found in other classic environment.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
NullReferenceException;ERROR;EVFunctions;FPMXLClient;TechnicalCategory;HotLinkAction , KBA , troubleshooting , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , SV-RDS-EPM , SAP Enterprise Perf. Management rapid-deployment solution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.