- We routinely copy and paste diagrams into Microsoft (MS) Word to share information for review with other team members.
- We are experiencing a problem where a team member copies and pastes table symbols from SAP PowerDesigner (PD) into Word and they always show up in black and white (B&W) even when they've been colored within PD.
- If they paste into MS paint, the same problem occurs. Therefore, this does not appear to be a MS Word issue.
- This problem is happening with all model(s) type(s). However, other team members are not experiencing this issue. If they have a table colored, then copy and paste into Word, it stays colored.
Is there a setting in PD that could control this?
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- Microsoft Word
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
Cut, Export, Graphic, diagram, external, export, edit, B/W , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.