- ADO.NET Provider leaks memory at the ~DataInputStreamBuffer() object, which is not disposed as expected.
- Driver doesn´t seem to apply Disposable() pattern correctly
- Memory is always safe between 35-140MB maximum when using the older 1.15.350 ADO.NET Provider.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider 2.157.1333.0 32-bit
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Windows 2003 32-bit
CR788584, CR#788584, 788584, DataReader, Command, procedure, parameter, ArrayList, ASE , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.