- Exception aggregation is defined on a calculated column (calculated measure) in a HANA Model. Such as COUNT_DISTINCT is defined in a calculation view.
- The HANA model is used in a HCPR.
- The calculated column is mapped to the output of HCPR.
- A query is defined on the HCPR and the caculated column is used in the query.
- In the query result, the exception aggregation defined in the HANA model is ignored. The query just fetches data from HANA without exception aggregation.
- BW 7.3x above
KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.