- Useful life is cut short by a (potentially) substantial amount of periods.
- Indicator T090NR-XLIFEC in the Base Method is not understood fully.
- It is therefore believed that there is a problem with how the system calculates depreciation.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Ord.dep.start date, UL, stop, show, incorrect, not correct see, shortened, possibly , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.