- After logging into Business Central using the demo out-of-the-box data, an 404 error page ("Page not found") is displayed for the login_wait.jsp page. In this particular instance, the specific page URL was:
- The user is then logged out.
- Although this issue appeared with Business Central, it is possible that the issue can occur for the Business and Retail Online Banking applications.
- Sybase Corporate Banking 7.0
- Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.0 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2 ; Sybase Retail Online Banking 7.0
BC, CB, Corporate Banking, CeBS, CeFS, EFS, Consumer Banking, 404 error, logged out, logout, forced , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.