- Multiple occurrences in the Afaria server log of errors
- IPH1231: Unable to assign multiple copies of policy type 'XNiPhonePolyCreds' to <UDID>
- IPH1231: Unable to assign multiple copies of policy type 'XNiPhonePolyVPN' to <UDID>
- VPN configurations and/or certificates not sent to device on enrollment
- Manually applying policies sends missing VPNs and certificates to the device
- SAP Afaria 7.0 SP9
- SAP Mobile Secure, cloud edition 3.6
- iOS devices
credentials, creds, wifi, network, IPH1231, XNiPhonePolyCreds, XNiPhonePolyVPN , KBA , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.