- PhysicalReads value in the monitoring table monProcessStatement includes only regular physical reads and no APF reads.
- A discrepancy is showns when comparing the statistics io output with PhysicalReads value in monProcessStatement
- set statistics io output shows :
Table: l_tab scan count 1, logical reads: (regular=2732 apf=0 total=2732),
physical reads: (regular=8 apf=2724 total=2732), apf IOs used=2724
- monitoring from another isql session :
select PhysicalReads from monProcessStatement
- Only the regular physical reads are included in monProcessStatement - it should show 2732 : 8 (regular) + 2724 (apf).
- PhysicalReads never surpasses the regular value from query statistics.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
MDA, 780628, CR780628 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.