- Apache commons-collection*.jar (versions 3.2.1 and 4.0) have been identified as being vulnerable to below deserialization issue:
Vulnerability Note VU#576313
Apache Commons Collections Java library insecurely desterilizes data
- This vulnerability can lead to arbitrary code being executed on the Operating System of the attacked computer. Initial research has been published on January 2015, effective exploit code has been released on November 6.
- Upon a successful attack, code could be executed using the application privileges.
- You will find relevant commons-collection*.jar under SCC and COCKPIT directory, for example:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP IQ 15.x and 16.0
- SAP Control Center (SCC) 3.2 and 3.3
- SAP Cockpit 4
ACC, vulnerability, commons-collections-3.1.jar, commons-collections-3.2.jar, commons-collections-3.2.1.jar , KBA , apache commons-collection , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.