- These messages are returned when Checking Indexes in RSRV:
Index xxxxxx does not exist in the data dictionary
Index xxxxxx does not exist in the database
- Starting the index create job in RSA1 (administration of the InfoCube) the job runs some time and stops with an error: JOB CANCELLED AFTER SYSTEM EXCEPTION ERROR_MESSAGE
- There are no errors reported in the SM21, nor on the database logs or in the ST22.
- You ran the report SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR, but there were no indexes repaired.
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
index,BW,SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR , KBA , ccms_bi_setup , have identical fields , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.