- When you post to an asset (e.g a retirement) of a particular asset class the error message AAPO104 (Data inconsistency: Parallel depr. area is not posted) and/or error AA565 (Parallel depreciation area &1 is not posted) is received.
- You have not posted to the depreciation area in the asset class based on the setting mentioned in the error message, but at time of posting the error is shown.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OAYZ OAXE ABZON ABT1N ABUMN ABAVN ABNAN retire acquisition restricted parallel currencies currency screen layout deactivation activation reject AA 565 AAPO 104 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.