- Name uniqueness is not applied to methods defined under criteria in XEM.
- Method naming does not pay attention to criteria hierarchy but takes care of the last one only.
- As a consequence they have the same Methd_<XEMCODE>_<Classname>_<LastCriterionOrStereotype>_Name.
- The wrong method may be triggered so may not respect the criteria condition.
- SAP Powerdesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL03
- SAP Powerdesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05 PL04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
method, criteria, unique name, CR794465, 794465 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.