- You want to enable the 'Improved RFC tracing' enhancement described in the SAP Data Services 4.2 SP6 "What's New" documentation
- When executing a job with the 'Trace RFC Function' option set to 'Yes' you get the following error message:
- VAL-270005 [SAP RFC Trace:] The directory for SAP RFC trace is not initialized, You must configure the directory in DSConfig.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP6 or later
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services 1.0.11 or later
BODS , R/3 , ABAP , DF , troubleshoot , DS , DSOD , cpic , SAP Applications, RFC function, HCI, rfc, sci, sci-ds , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.