When running a Z report which executes mass changes on search-relevant business objects it is observed that the report starts hanging when trying to update the Enterprise Search change pointer table ESH_EX_CPOINTER, and the job terminates with a database deadlock. The short dump contains the following information:
- SQL error "SQL code: 60" occurred while accessing table "ESH_EX_CPOINTER".
- Database error text: SQL message: ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource
- Return value of the database layer: "SQL dbsl rc: 99"
- "DBSQL_SQL_ERROR" CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB
"CL_ESH_CO_CHANGEPOINTER=======CP" bzw. CL_ESH_CO_CHANGEPOINTER=======CM00
- SAP Basis release 731 & 740.
KBA , BC-EIM-ESH , NetWeaver Enterprise Search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.