Under some timing dependent condition, SQL Anywhere fails to undo index delete after some DDL statements and reports the following assertion failed messages in server console:
E. 12/28 17:41:36. *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 200112 (18.104.22.1684)[demo16]
Failed to undo index delete
E. 12/28 17:41:38. *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 106201 (22.214.171.1244)
Unable to undo index changes during rollback
- Any subsequent connection attempt may fail with the same 106201 assertion message and require the server to restart:
Could not connect to the database.
[Sybase][ODBC Driver][SQL Anywhere]Internal database error *** ERROR *** Assertion failed: 106201 (16.0.02127)
Unable to undo index changes during rollback -- transaction rolled back
- When restarting the server, the recovery process could lead to a possible side effect of assertion 100904
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17 all builds
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16 build #2119 or later
- SAP SQL Anywhere 12 build #4261 or later
read past, read-past, asa, anyhwere, crash, isolation level, isolation_level, concurrency, UPDLOCK, rollbacks , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.