The purpose of this KBA is to explain about an automated procedure which can be triggered so that to automatically execute all the needed steps to set up a new WebFlowConnector in the UWL, eliminating the need of manually going through each of the needed steps to properly set it up.
A complete configuration of a connector in the UWL demands different steps:
- Create a system object in the portal to connect to the R/3 system
- Create system alias for the system object
- Assign permissions for the UWL System to the Standard User role.
- Create RFC destination per SAP Note 1133821.
- Create the UWL System as a provider for the Universal Worklist
- Register the work items for the Universal Worklist
All of these steps are explained in the Configuring the Universal Worklist documentation
- SAP Universal Worklist (UWL)
- SAP Portal
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
scenarios, configuration wizard, functional unit configuration UI, enable automatically , KBA , EP-BC-UWL , Universal Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.