- LOAD DATABASE failed due to Signal 11 in the module lddb__translate() during a cross-platform ASE migration:
Current process (0x741f01d7) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000000d67399 (lddb__translate+0x4d), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000d67399)
- The stack trace includes the following modules:
- The ASE server terminated running "load database" during the cross-platform conversion for user objects. These are messages in the Backup Server log:
Completed cross-platform conversion for system objects.
Started cross-platform conversion for user objects.
The SQL Server is terminating this process.
ct_send(): network packet layer: internal Client Library error: State error: trying to write when connection is expecting a read.
ct_cancel(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect
- The ASE server was not impacted.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5.4 ESD#3
- SunOS dcaprdsybclh02 5.10 Generic_144488-17 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5.ESD#10
- SunOS dcaqassybmx01 5.10 Generic_147441-07 i86pc i386 i86pc
"segmentation violation", lddb__translate, lddb__unscr_phys_page, lddb__unscr_phys_usro, lddb__unscr_usro, lddb_unscramble, dump, stacktrace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.