- After update to LS4BIP 1.29, when viewing Lumira documents in BI Launch Pad, the following issues may occur:
- Unable to save any new bookmarks, error: Save Failed, Failed to Save Bookmark
- Click on the bookmark dropdown menu, "loading..." is displayed instead of a list of bookmarks
- Error while retrieving views when viewing any Lumira documents
- In BI Launch Pad web application logs, the following entries were recorded:
- com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects||newInfoObject(): Java plugin for VISILums is not loaded.
- plugin not found, type=439
com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$PluginNotFound: The 439 plug-in does not exist (FWM 02016)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1, SP04 and above
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.29
bi, bip, boe, bo, bobi, bobj, 4.1, 41, bi41, ls4bip, lum, srv, team, server, 129, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, build, patch, upgrade, bug, fix, new, book, mark, create, add, filter, see, open, start, stuck, not, working, stop, error, issue, bug, defect, unable, cannot, can't, can , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.