Some Approvals of Exceeded CB and BC Limits may result in missed error messages and bypassed approvals.
- Limits and corresponding Approval workflows are created for transactions in both CB and BC.
- A transaction is created which exceeds the limits specified.
- Two approvers view the pending approvals in CB simultaneously and attempt to approve the transaction.
- Both approvals succeed without error and then no BC user is notified of the pending approval.
- This may result in a transaction requiring Bank Approval to be successfully processed without that approval.
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
Business Banking, CR 793931 , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.