- You are connected to IBM Informix using the I10 driver and you open a datawindow where you are not the owner of the table;
- When you try to view the datasource, the following message appears:
SQL Error -410: Prepare statement failed or was not executed.
Please check to see if the active DB Profile is correct.
- Once you hit, 'No', the datawindow syntax is blank.
- You have no way to edit the sql select statement. This behavior is different in PowerBuilder 12.1.
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6
- IBM Informix
dw,datawindow,informix,-410,graphic,sql,syntax, CR791479, 791479 , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.