- After upgrade to Lumira Server for BI Platform version 1.29, in the BI Mobile app, you are unable to see or use any Lumira documents from the BI Platform.
- You have created a category for mobile documents called "Mobile" in the Central Management Console (CMC), and added Lumira documents to this category, but they are not showing up in the BI Mobile app.
- Other reports (e.g. WEBI and Crystal) work fine in the app.
- You have upgraded your BI Mobile app (on iOS) to version 6.3.x.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1, SP04 or above
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.29 or above
- BI Mobile support is a new feature introduced in LS4BIP 1.29, refer to KBA 2179564 for more information.
- SAP BI Mobile app for iOS, version 6.3.x or above
- Apple iPad (3rd generation or newer)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for iOS ; SAP Lumira 1.0, server version for the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform ; SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0
bi4, bi41, bi 4.1, bi 41, ls4bip, lumira, bi, add-on, addon, mobile, mobi, support, compatible, compatibility, work with, working, unable, cannot, can't, can not, view, open, see, enable, edit, document, report, file, teamserver,, KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.