- Performing multiple actions at the same time (or shortly right after another) cause the system to perform only one action.
- User clicks on the review cart and the screen just keeps loading.
- The system is slow, and you see "wait async" calls in the performance traces.
- A lock entry (SM12) remains for the document after editing or opening the shopping cart.
- User opens a recalled cart and clicks on the more details button and the screen freezes / the item details are not loaded.
SRM UI Addon 1.0
SSPUX, SRMNXP, $batch, active, post, request, dead lock, SRMSTD, parallelization of batch queries, customizing, performance, slow, freeze, freezing, /SRMNXP/CL_INTL_PDO_SC, /IWFND/S_ENQ_SOFTSTATE_SEC , KBA , SRM-UIA-SHP-FRW , SRM Usability Add-On Framework , SRM-EBP-TEC-PFM , Performance , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.