- An Equipment class is automatically proposed / defaulted when navigating to the Class Overview screen when creating an Equipment in IE01.
- When creating an Equipment in IE01 , an Equipment Class (Class Type 002 ) is proposed but not when changing an Equipment in IE02.
- Enhancment CLFM0001 ( User Exit EXIT_SAPLCLFM_001 ) is not active or has no customer code that influences class type 002 but still incorrect classes / characteristics are proposed when creating an Equipment .
- When accessing the Change Documents in IE01 on the Class Overview screen , Change Documents appear although the Equipment hasnt been saved yet.
- In the Equipment table EQUI their is no Equipment called TM0000000001IE yet their is classification available for this Equipment in INOB , AUSP , KSSK , KSML.
- SAP ERP Classification (CA)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
EQUNR, EQM , tempory , cdpos , cdhdr , bug , "equipment category" , 'Process Equipment', 'auto populating' , 'additional classes' , 'old change documents' , fault , 'Equipment Classification , 'Temporary Equipment' 'TM0000000001IE' , SDN , KBA , CA-CL , Classification , PM-EQM , Equipment and Technical Objects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.