- The installation completed successfully.
- However, in the installation logs, few 'UploadDFO Failed' errors were captured.
- 'ERROR: Deploy Files completed with errors' appears in the log
- Example of Error:
[InstallEntDfoWrapper.UploadDFO] UploadDFO Failed [C:\SAP BusinessObjects\BusinessObjects_WebIntelligence_pin.xml]
Other DFO's that the same behaviour may be regularly experienced with:
- Manual deployment results in the following errors:
Cannot commit older DeploymentFile
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
migrate, BI42, BI 4.2, Deploy Files completed with errors , KBA , emkba , biinst , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.