- Job Scheduler stops working.
- Following error can be seen in the JSAgent.log:
jamain -> JS: Task/Agent connection terminated.
jamain Job Scheduler failed to receive communication buffer while reading message type.
jamain Connection to Job Scheduler task terminated unexpectedly with error -4
jamain SYB_JSAGENT waiting for connection
- A stack trace is also seen in the ASE errorlog referencing the functions, js__sequencer_collect(), js__execute(), js__new_schedule(), js__chores()
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR773800, CR#773800, 773800, js__sequencer_collect, jobscheduler, printmsg, js__chores , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.