- Unable to convert a Free-hand SQL based DeskI report to Free-hand SQL WebI using BI 4.1 SP06 Report Converstion Tool. The conversion fails with the following error- "Failed: Free-hand SQL connection".
- Issue is reproducible with simplest free-hand sql reports based on any database.
- Following errors are visible in Report Converstion Tool logs-
|E| |javaw| 5872| 876|| |58|78|0|3|-|-|-|-|-|-||||||||||||Designer Application is not valid
- Issue reproducible only on customers environment.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP06
- Report Conversion Tool (RCT)
Failed: Free-hand SQL connection, Designer Application is not valid, free-hand sql, freehand sql, conversion , KBA , BI-BIP-RCT , Report conversion tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.