When you publish planning results from APO to ECC, the inbound queue is block with error message MD511 'Could not explode phantom assembly'.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
planned order, MD511, could not explode phantom assembly, inhouse production, publish, SMQ2, inbound, ECC, validity, range, lot size. , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-INT-RP , Requirements Planning/Planned Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.