- Data Services job with ABAP Dataflow completes successfully when execute in background (batch) is set to no
- Data Services job with ABAP Dataflow fails with errors when execute in background (batch) is set to yes
- Error message in error log is either:
- RFC CallReceive error <Function /SAPDS/JOB_RUN: RFC_ABAP_MESSAGE, No SAP batch system is currently active on the specified computer ..>
- Data Services: RFC CallReceive error <Function /BODS/JOB_RUN: Exception condition "INVALID_TARGET" raised.. Exception condition "INVALID_TARGET" raised.>
- Data Services 4.x
- SAP Applications Datastore or BW Source Datastore
- ABAP Execution Option: Execute Preloaded
- Execute in Background: Yes
- Target Host: IP Address or Fully Qualified Server name
SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, SAPDS, failure, failed , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.